Getting the Most from SIS's Environmental Health and Toxicology Resources
The resources on this page provide an introduction to the science of toxicology, help locate the right database, improve searching skills, and show how to store the information found.
Additional assistance with any of NLM's toxicology and environmental health resources is available via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone at 301.496.1131.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Household Products Database
- WISER (Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders)
- Basics of Searching the Hazardous Substances Data Bank (HSDB) (5 minutes)
- Searching the LactMed Database (5 minutes)
- Quick tour of NLM's environmental health and toxicology resources (4 minutes)
- Searching TOXMAP by chemical (6 minutes)
- TOXMAP tour (7 minutes)
- Find a TOXNET Training class