NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L Listserv Announcements List
NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L broadcasts updates on SIS's resources, services, and outreach in toxicology and environmental health. The NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L Archives lets users search list postings, and modify subscription options.
To subscribe to NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L, please send SUBSCRIBE NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L your name in the body of an email to email@example.com
You will receive a confirmation message from the list management software. After responding to this acknowledgement message, you will receive a message from the NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L list owners welcoming you to NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L.
To leave the NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L Listserv, send SIGNOFF NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To change your subscription address, go to Change My Subscriber Address
The following are some of the most commonly used commands for Listserv subscribers. When using these commands always:
- Send the command(s) in an email message addressed to email@example.com
- Type the command(s) in the body of the message with no subject line.
If you are sending more than one command in the message, use one line for each command.
- SUBSCRIBE NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L your name subscribes you to the list specified
- SIGNOFF NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L removes you from the specified list
- SET NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L NOMAIL stops incoming mail from specified list
- SET NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L MAIL restarts mail from the list
- SET NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L DIGEST subscriber receives a digest of messages are received as they are posted
- SET NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L NODIGEST subscriber changes from digest subscription mode to normal delivery
- HELP retrieves a list of LISTSERV commands
- QUERY NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L retrieves your current subscription settings
For questions about the NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-L list or for help subscribing, unsubscribing, or modifying subscription options, contact the NLM-Tox-Enviro-Health-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org.
For resources and assistance for NLM-hosted lists, visit NLM Emails Lists - Resources & Assistance
For general Listserv questions, contact the NIH Listserv administrators at email@example.com.