Bioterrorism - Resources from the National Library of Medicine
- Biological Warfare
- Links to authoritative resources and portals about biological warfare agents, including information about specific diseases such as smallpox, anthrax, plague, brucellois, and viral hemorrhagic fevers.
- Biodefense and Bioterrorism
- Links to consumer health information from MedlinePlus about biodefense and bioterrorism.
- Biological Substances List
- WISER (Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders) is a system designed to assist first responders and first receivers in hazardous material incidents. It provides a wide range of information about biological agents including images, symptoms of exposure, treatment guidelines and response guidelines.